|Vintage Train Videos From A&R Productions|
|Shipping Rates - $5.00 Per Order|
Our programs include historic train footage taken from old movie film from the 1930's to the 1970's.
They are unique - none are available elsewhere. If you love trains - steam, diesel or electric, passenger,
freight or even trolleys - then you will love our tapes. Whether you are a railfan, a railroad historian
or are into nostalgia, you must try our videos. Most tapes contain accurate sounds of the steam locomotives,
diesel locomotives or the whine of traction motors.
| Page 1 of 3 | Page 2 of 3 | Page 3 of 3 | Broken Knuckle DVDs and Videos|
|Categorized Master Video Index|
A Northern New England Caboose Odessey
The owner of a private caboose is requested to loan the car to the New Hampshire
Central RR, which was required to take officials on an inspection tour of it’s statefunded
rehabilitation work. The car was shipped from Northfield-Tilton, New
Hampshire via rail. The owner rode along on the St. L. & A! His friend, Gary
Gurske, a former Conrail trainman, followed the move and captured it on tape.
- New Hampshire Southern
- Guilford, Dover to Rigby
- St. Lawrence and Atlantic, Danville Jct. to Berlin with GATX power, on former Grand Trunk
- St. L. & A, Berlin to N. Stratford with Canadian National Power
- New Hampshire Central on former MEC Beecher’s Falls branch
- Ditching on NHC using CN Jordan Spreader
- And more..... 87 minutes,Dolby Stereo, color